Feng Shui Tips for Your Home to Evoke Numerous Good Vibes
How do you feng shui your home?
What are the basic principles of feng shui?
The philosophy of FENG SHUI is a practice of arranging the pieces in living spaces as a way to create balance with the natural world. The goal is to harness energy forces and establish harmony between an individual and their environment.
In feng shui, we use the five-element system, which comes from Taoist philosophy. This system looks at the cycles of nature and how they work together to be in balance. The five elements are
- wood, and
Each element is associated with certain qualities, as well as colors and shapes that can be used as design elements if you’d like to fortify those qualities in your house and life.
The commanding position is among the fundamental basics in feng shui. It’s important that your bed, desk, and stove are all in command, since each of these items represents a significant aspect of your life. Your bed represents you, your stove represents your wealth and resources, and your desk represents your career and path in life.
COLOURS AND FENG SHUI
Experts use colors to direct chi and create a good idea energy changes in certain areas of the home. This will have to have a positive affect on our wellbeing, relationships and productivity. When choosing colors, it will be significant to rely on the harmonious use of the five elements and their circular cycle. Each of the five basic elements has its own colors that, with the element, generate and spread energy, or chi:
- Wood- blue, green
- Fire – red
- Earth – yellow
- Metal – white, beige, silver
- Water – dark blue, black
In this special book, Amy Landry will teach you:
- FENG SHUI IN INTERIOR DESIGN: FEATURES AND MATERIALS TO USE
- FENG SHUI: THE ORIENTATION OF THE BED TO SLEEP WELL
- THE FAVORABLE AND UNFAVORABLE PERSONAL DIRECTIONS AND THE EIGHT PALACES METHOD
- THE RIGHT COLOR FOR EVERY ROOM 39
- HOW TO FURNISH A LIVING ROOM IN FENG SHUI STYLE: PRACTICAL TIPS TO FOLLOW
- FENG SHUI TALISMANS AND AMULETS
- BAGUA MAP AND FENG SHUI
- HOW TO USE THE BAGUA MAP
- FENG SHUI AND BIOARCHITECTURE
- FENG SHUI: 10 TIPS FOR DECORATING YOUR HOME WITH AWARENESS
- THE FENG SHUI GARDEN. THE ANCIENT CHINESE ART OF MAKING ENERGIES FLOW INTO SPACE
- BAGUA METHOD TO ATTRACT LUCK IN THE DIFFERENT SECTORS OF THE HOUSE
- 10 THINGS NOT TO HAVE AT HOME ACCORDING TO FENG SHUI
- WHAT ARE THE GOOD (AND BAD) PLANTS FOR FENG SHUI?
- FURNISH SMALL HOUSES WITH FENG SHUI
- THE FIVE ELEMENTS IN FENG SHUI
- THE CYCLES OF THE FIVE ELEMENTS
- And much more!
By following these FENG SHUI TIPS, you’ll turn your space into a beautiful, comfortable place to unwind. Find even more tips for planning and organizing your home!
BUY THIS BOOK BY AMY LANDRY NOW AND START A HAPPIER LIFE!